2. Tenant / Buyer representation services.
3. Structured Multi-Family/Apartment acquisitions.
Partial Client List
Sellers checklist before listing for sale
Selling your commercial property can create anxiety for the seller. Think back over your participation in this property:
- 1. Due diligance, financing, insurance issues when buying
- 2. Post closing surprises
- 3. Leasing and management company “over promising and under delivering”
- 4. Rehab cost overruns
- 5. Deferred maintenance items “true cost”
Was it worth it?
It depends … Selling price, deal structure of sale, closing headaches …
CRI’s commercial real estate brokerage arm will ensure a “YES” to that question.
CRI Focused service in:
- 1. Commercial Brokarage / Sales : We represent sellers only
- 2. Multi-Site retail operations: We represent retailer in multi-site expansion (lease / purchase) and national accounts requiring disposition of surplus / excess free standing properties.
- 3. Office, Medical, and retail tenant representation. Exclusive representation in leasing or purchasing for office, medical, and retail operations.